Pagina's

zondag 24 april 2011

A dustland fairytale

Yesterday I visited the Fotovakschool. At the moment I'm studying History of Art, and I totally love it, but photography is one of my passions. They told me it was probably possible to do a minor at their school, but I have to ask my school first. It would be the perfect combination for me, to do History of Art & Photography in one study! I went to the forest, like I do often, to clear my mind. It was a bit late, but luckily I didn't run into any wild animals (there are a lot of wild boars out there). The sun was getting down, it was such a lovely evening. Let's share some of that atmosphere with you: (click for enlargement)

Both photos © lieke huiting


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...