Pagina's

woensdag 4 mei 2011

Zoo Adventures

Yesterday I visited the zoo, together with (a part of) my family. It was a lovely sunny tuesday and the journey to the zoo was very promising...once we were in the zoo I was a bit disappointed, the animals were too far away for me to make decent shots of them with my camera. Next time I will hire some superzoom lens :) (for I can't afford to buy one).
When we came to the Aquarium I finally was able to make a pretty nice shot of the most incredible, beautiful but VERY dangerous animal I have ever seen with my own eyes. About 20 of these animals were swimming in a small aquarium, it was mesmerizing. I could have looked at these animals for ages. But I didn't, of course. I grabbed my camera and here is the result:
© Lieke Huiting

1 opmerking:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...