Pagina's

vrijdag 24 juni 2011

Basil grow bag

Some time ago I bought a 'basil grow bag' at the HEMA. I love basilicum to use in the kitchen so I decided to give it a go. And it worked perfectly! They grew very fast so I had to seperate them.




Hopefully they will grow just as fast as the tomatoes! The pony in the photo above was looking very curious at me while I was busy with the basilicum. She is cute enough to be part of this photo-story ;) Does anyone know a good recipe with basilicum?
-All photos ©Lieke Huiting-



6 opmerkingen:

  1. Basilicum is lekker bij tomaat :). I like your pictures!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat leuk om je eigen basilicum te laten groeien! In de pasta is het vaak heel lekker! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lovely! :)
    Deze schijnt heel lekker te zijn (moet m zelf nog proberen): http://www.ah.nl/recepten/recept?id=654268 en deze ook: http://www.ah.nl/recepten/recept?id=699988&rq=basilicum&course=hoofdgerecht&dishType=pasta
    :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ook al zulke mooie foto's. En I luv the Hema, die hebben zulk fijn spul. Basilicum is lekker door een tomaat-ui-komkommer-olijfolie-salade...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wat leuk! Basilicum ruikt zo lekker! Ik wil ook graag kruiden op mn kamer, alleen al voor de geur (:

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...