Pagina's

donderdag 7 juli 2011

50 mm love

Recently I bought the Canon 50mm f/1.4 lens, which is absolutely amazing. It works so well and I can't stop making photos! I looked at my blog and I realised I didn't upload so many new photos yet. So here they are!
Arizona Pomegranate Green Tea - lovely on a hot summer day!
The garden of my dad (he is a gardener) keeps bringing me joy.
Isn't this amazing? It is not even in full bloom!
My brother. Making a portrait is so easy now :) (plus he 's supercute ^^)
I so like this new lens! More to come! Or take a look at the earlier blog post about my photo project!
Have a nice day!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh, wat een mooie foto's, aanrader geloof ik :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Supermooi!:). Die lens klinkt als een grote aanrader =D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...