Pagina's

zondag 31 juli 2011

England! :D

Last thursday I finally arrived at Capernwray Hall, Carnforth, England. It is just so great to be back. I've been here last year, as a guest, for one week. This time I'll stay three weeks. And time flies because I have lots of fun. On friday there was a big bonfire, I'll upload photos later because the internet is kind of slow here. It was lovely and we were lucky because there was a dry period for some days, so the wood was dry enough for the fire. 

I share a room with 4 roommates. Unfortunately the room is located downstairs the conference hall and not in the main building (the castle). But that's ok, I don't have to pay for my stay (because I work in the dining hall - I have to serve food-), so I can't complain ;) 

We had quite some fun last friday, so let me share just a littlebit:
from left to right: me, Kathrin, Lubuw (both from Germany)


I guess it will be just one photo for now, it takes ages to upload one. That's the country side... ;) I'll (try to) keep you updated!

3 opmerkingen:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...