Pagina's

vrijdag 22 juli 2011

Royal Dutch Airlines

Five more days and I'll be sitting in a plane again, on my way to my first destination for the summer. I have been flying before and I really like it, esspecially when the plane takes off. This time I will be going on my own and I'm really excited and a little nervous...but this old poster cheered me up. Look at that plane! That must have been quite an adventure, back in the days! I found this poster today in a thriftstore (yes, that's the main thing I do these days because I will be moving to another place after the summer). It is a poster from Royal Dutch Airlines, also called the KLM. And the funny thing is, I'll be flying with Royal Dutch Airlines! But this airplane is in a musuem now ;)

1 opmerking:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...