Pagina's

donderdag 1 december 2011

Hello December

Via Nicole Jenkins
 Ten things I want to do in December:

* Finish all the books I'm reading (3 in total)
* Decorate my room for the christmas season (beginning of december)
* Find recipes for Happietaria, a temporary restaurant run by students, generating cash for an agricultural project in Uganda. I'm involved and helping in the kitchen. Really excited about it!
* Eat more fruit and veggies and vitamins that keep me healthy
* Study more
* Blog more
* Make more photos (and posting them)
* Visit a friend in Amsterdam (next week) and the Hermitage, where some great artwork of Rubens is exhibited
* Print photos and hang them on my wall
* Celebrating the birth of Jesus, and my own birthday with my family and friends :)

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Dat is een leuk lijstje met dingen die je wilt doen! Veel plezier er mee, en succes natuurlijk!
    Liefs, Swaen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Maak er een mooie december van :). Je lijstje klinkt iig al heel erg goed!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...